Our health and wellness begin and end with balance. Without a proper balance of hormones, we negatively feel the effects throughout our day-to-day lives. While you may think of estrogen as primarily a female hormone, and testosterone as a male hormone, our bodies produce both to keep us healthy. An imbalance of these hormones can lead to both mental and physical health problems that can affect all aspects of our lives.
If any of the following statements applies to you, it’s time to consider hormone testing:
- You are concerned with hormone changes as you age.
- You struggle with harsh PMS symptoms.
- You are undergoing (or have undergone) menopause and are concerned about your estradiol and progesterone levels.
- You wish to monitor your hormone levels and regulate them.
- You struggle with fatigue, insomnia, immunity issues, blood sugar problems, or obesity.
Both men and women can experience decreased quality of life when their hormones are imbalanced. Seek an answer and a change by turning to Millpond Integrative Health and Wellness Center.
With a thorough understanding of various hormones and the role they play in our bodies, our team of specialists is prepared to assess and interpret your results. We can find any deficiencies or over-production and create a treatment plan to benefit your body. Let’s work together to find a new solution to your health concerns.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Learn how Millpond Integrative Health and Wellness can help you in your new journey.
For your consultation or to attend our next seminar, Call (859) 219-0617 today.
*You have the right to rescind, within seventy-two (72) hours, any obligation to pay for services performed in addition to this free or discounted service.